First Time Home Buyer?
Below is a list of the steps you will need to take when buying your new home:
1) Talk to a Mortgage Lender for pre-qualification and price range
2) Choose a Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
3) Search for the Home
4) Write the Offer to Purchase and go to Contract
5) Make Loan Application
6) Have the home inspected
7) Get required repairs completed
8) Schedule movers & utilities
9) Order Home Owners or Hazard Insurance
10) Review the HUD or Closing Statement for accuracy
11) Get a Certified Check for the funds needed for closing
12) Perform a final walk-through of the home for condition
13) Go to Closing
14) Move-in to your new Home!!!